Nationally Recognised Work Safely At Heights Training Course in Sydney
Have you felt a bit stagnant in your current role? Perhaps you’re looking for a way to potentially increase your pay grade? Take your construction career to new heights and obtain a new qualification. We provide many different types of courses, all of which are recognised nationally, including (but not limited to):
- RIIOHS204A Licence to work safely at heights
By attending this course the participant will learn the practical and theory aspects of safely completing work at heights.
At ACT we are committed to provide comprehensive training that produces superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Equipment selection & inspection
- Correct use of fall restraint systems
- Use of anchor systems
- Safe use of a ladder
- Identifing risks and hazards
- Working to Australian regulations and standards
- Ability to understand and write English.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Participants must provide their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety boots, hard hat and a high visibility vest.
DURATION & COST
1 day - $250
Find out more about what we offer today